Wednesday 18 February 2009

Waiting for spring I

On Monday, I saw this little sign that spring is on its way and thought how lovely! It's waaaay too early but still oh so nice!
-------------------
J'ai vu ce petit signe annonciateur du printemps lundi, j'étais ravie même si c'est quand même un peu tôt...
-------------------
I was very surprised to receive an award yesterday from a city that I enjoy discovering: Nowy Sacz. Thank you et merci m_m!
According to the rules of the award:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

OK... so now comes the hard part... nominating 7 other bloggers! Here goes:
1. Arradon Daily Photo
2. Port Townsend Daily Photo
3. Seattle Daily Photo
4. East Gwillimbury, WOW!
5. Nice Daily Photo
6. Larchmont Daily Photo
7. La vie à Philadelphie

13 comments:

Olivier said...

felicitation pour ton award, et bonne continuité

Unknown said...

Lovely detail! Trees have started blooming around here too.
Congratulations on your award! :-)

alice said...

Bravo pour cette récompense! Sûrement la première d'une longue série. Merci beaucoup de me l'avoir attribué.
J'aime beaucoup forcer les branches de saule ou autres à cette époque de l'année, pour faire venir le printemps...Tu me fais penser à le faire d'ailleurs!

Nancy said...

Bonjour! Congrats on your award. Your blossoms are sweet; I found some in my backyard on our apricot tree and I as surprised. Spring is just around the corner.

Frankie / Nick said...

Way to go! Congratulatons, that is awesome! Love your first showing of srpring, my most favorite time of year. Wonderful work!

stromsjo said...

If it wasn't for my allergy, I'd be all for spring as well. Wonder how well this one will survive the next frost night coming up. Let's hope it does.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful close-up. I never have such luck with close-ups, sadly!

Neva said...

Congratulations! (I understood what you meant about "perfect" grave yards...the one I took is kind of nice in its own way)..no signs of spring here...it is currently snowing...probably not enough to be a BIG problem but enough to stick to the ground and roads!

Jane Hards Photography said...

That is so sweet.

Dave said...

Yes Spring is on its way but there can still be a sting in Winters tail..... but hopefully if it happens it wont last long.

raf said...

Ah, how sweet it is to see those first hints of spring and this is lovely. Wonder if it's a fruit tree and what kind. In any case, your image gladdens the heart!
Congrats on your award and thank you for sending it my way too! I'm very pleased you like the blog.

EG CameraGirl said...

I guess spring IS on its way but it's still quite a way off here in central Canada.

Thank you for the award. I appreciate it very much. I enjoy your photography too. ;-)

Fio said...

Congratulations on your award!!
:))