Wednesday 2 April 2014

Galerie Anagama

 Pray let us return to Anagama Gallery just one more time. Above are Paul Bekrich's bronze sculptures with two paintings by Sophie Morisse behind them. Below is a general view of the Norman Rockwell exhibition that VDP showed you the day before yesterday with Helen Thompson's whimsical fabric, linen and hemp dogs in the foreground. The British artist is a.k.a. 'Holy Smoke'.

Retour à la Galerie Anagama pour un billet supplémentaire. Ci-dessus, les bronzes de Paul Beckrich devant deux toiles de Sophie Morisse. Ci-dessous, une vue générale de l'expo Norman Rockwell que VDP vous montrait avant-hier avec au premier plan les chiens en tissu, lin et chanvre de la britannique Helen Thompson, alias "Holy Smoke".

18 comments:

Revrunner said...

Looks like a fascinating gallery.

Sylvia K said...

It does indeed look like a fascinating gallery and a fun visit for the day! Thanks, Ciel, just what I needed!!

William Kendall said...

Lovely sculptures, Ciel!

Sunnybrook Farm said...

I like her paintings very nice!

Jack said...

The gallery has paired these objects and paintings very successfully.

Randy said...

I love the painting on the left.

Bob Crowe said...

The statues look like old-fashioned Japanese court officials. A long way from Norman Rockwell.

Stuart said...

Fabulous gallery. Your home must be filled with its artworks !

Lowell said...

Lots of good stuff to look at here. The bronze sculptures remind of the Army Museum in Paris for some reason.

I had to laugh at your comment on Ocala. It was so "you." I think.

Anonymous said...

Love those hounds!

Sharon said...

This looks like a beautiful display place. I love the dark walls and those dogs are cute.

VP said...

I see many nice things around!

Wayne said...

I'm having trouble deciding what's cooler.

RedPat said...

I love those dogs! They really capture the essence of dogs.

Halcyon said...

A wonderful mix of artworks!

Bergson said...

il y en a pour tout les gouts

EG CameraGirl said...

The dogs made me smile. You can tell the artist loves canines!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I immediately thought of Lady and the Tramp when I saw the dogs Ciel.. looooove!