Sunday 10 May 2015

Glycine envoûtante

Wisteria glycine Versailles-Montreuil
Oh the perfume... The wisteria began to bloom before VDP went on holiday three weeks ago and she was afraid that she'd miss it. But no! It was still in full bloom last week and that made her happy! To see wisteria from 2009-2014, click on the 'wisteria' link below!

Ah ce parfum... Les glycines ont commencé à fleurir lorsque VDP est partie en vacances il y a trois semaines et elle craignait de les rater. Mais non, elles étaient encore en pleine floraison cette semaine ! Quel bonheur ! Pour voir les glycines de 2009 à 2014, cliquez sur le lien "wisteria" ci-dessous !
Wisteria glycine Versailles-Montreuil
Wisteria glycine Versailles-Montreuil

15 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favourite flowers, so beautiful, I'm pleased you didn't miss it :)

RedPat said...

I'm waiting to see them flower here - it is always a thrill to see them!

Bob Crowe said...

Elegant and ephemeral. I bet they don't have this in Spokane.

Kay said...

Glad you didn't miss the blooms. Some spring blossoms come and go entirely too fast. Our lilacs seem to vanish quickly.

Sharon said...

If I lived there this would be the first thing I'd plant. So beautiful!

VP said...

Gorgeous! I have to find some around here...

Anonymous said...

The smell of Spring!

Revrunner said...

Especially healthy looking.

Birdman said...

Can't go wrong with a tint of purple now and then. I guess it's NOW for you.

Loree said...

I've never seen wisteria. It looks beautiful.

Gunn said...

Looks pretty, and I can nearly smell it all the way up to Norway.

EG CameraGirl said...

I wish I could grow wisteria here. Just 30 minutes south of here they grow beautifully not in East Gwillimbury. sigh!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So beautiful Ciel, I'm happy you returned in time to enjoy for a while. I am really excited to see if the wisteria I planted a while back will flower in spring, another four months away.

maryaustria said...

These blossoms are so beautiful! Gorgeous photos!

Dina said...

There's nothing better than real perfume in the air.